Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make a correction on the FAFSA?

Go to and select the Make Corrections line.

Whose information do I use in completing the "Oath of Residency"?

Use your parents' information if they claimed you, if not, then use your own information.

I am a transient student. How do I get aid to cover my classes?

You must get a Concurrent Enrollment Form from your home college. Let them complete the home college section, you complete the student section and send it to us. Fax it to (903) 586-0743, attention, Paul. We will complete and return as soon as you register.