The application process begins with completing and submitting an application for admission.
- For American students, there is no application fee.
- Students requiring a Form I-20 sent outside the US will pay the international application fee of $100 due to the cost of courier service.
To return to an incomplete application, go to jck.empower-xl.com. Select the tab for Continue Application and log in with your newly-assigned student number and the email address you entered into the application form. You will be able to update each section separately.
- Fall – August to December
- Winter – short terms
- Session 1: Dec 13 – Jan 10 [online and independent study only]
- Session 2: Jan 2 – Jan 20 [in-seat only]
- Spring – January to May
- May - 2 week intensive term
- Summer 1 – June
- Summer 2 – July
[*International students may start only in only fall and spring semesters. See http://www.jacksonville-college.edu/intl.htm for deadlines to apply.]
Select the application that best describes your situation.